- Welcome to the The Cash Kings website, owned and operated by The Cash Kings Arbitrage Pty Ltd (The Cash Kings).
- The Cash Kings does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the information contained on the Website (collectively, Information), or that it is suitable for your intended use.
- The Information is provided by The Cash Kings in good faith on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind.
- You agree and acknowledge that you have not made known to The Cash Kings either expressly or by implication, any purpose for which you require the Website, and you have the sole responsibility of satisfying yourself it is suitable for your intended use.
- The Information provided is of a general nature only and should not be used as the basis for making any decision, without consulting primary, more accurate, complete or timely sources of information and relating it to your personal and financial circumstances.
- The Website may contain historical Information that is not current and is provided for reference purposes only.
- The Information does not constitute professional advice.
- The Cash Kings does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects. The use of the Website and the Information is at your own risk.
- The Cash Kings reserves the right to vary or modify the Information contained on the Website, to change or discontinue any feature or part of the Website, to change the hours of availability and the equipment required to obtain access to the Website, without notice and without liability.
- The Cash Kings makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that the material on the Website will not cause damage or that the material is free from any computer virus or other defects. It is your responsibility to complete a virus check and similar checks on any Information downloaded.
- All warranties, representations and implied terms and any liability which may arise in relation to your access to the Website or the Information are expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- The Cash Kings reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website at its sole discretion for any reason.
- The Cash Kings will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is available continuously. However, The Cash Kings does not guarantee that access to the Website will be continuous or uninterrupted.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, The Cash Kings, its directors, employees, contractors and representatives will in no way be liable to any party for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use of (or the inability to use) the Information, any opinions displayed on the Website, or any information made available in response to any enquiries or the selection of goods or services referring to it.
- To the extent permitted by law, The Cash Kings will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, including loss of programs or data, loss of business, business interruption, or lost profits. If your use of the Website results in the need for servicing or replacing of any equipment, The Cash Kings will not be liable for those costs to the extent permitted by law.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law, any liability incurred by The Cash Kings is limited to the re-supply of the Information on the Website, or the reasonable costs of having the Information re-supplied.
PROHIBITED USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You warrant that you will not use this Website for any purpose prohibited by these Terms and acknowledge that you will not:
- use this Website to endorse or promote
concepts that are hateful or disparaging towards any race, religion, political
affiliation, gender, sexual orientation or nationality or otherwise offend any
- publish, link to or disseminate any content which is unlawful, obscene, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- impersonate any other person or entity or share information which reasonably identifies another person without their consent;
- You acknowledge and agree that you release, discharge and indemnify The Cash Kings from and against any claim or demand which may be brought against or made upon The Cash Kings by you or any third party in connection with your use of the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- You may from time to time be able to, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to other websites operated either by The Cash Kings, its affiliates (Linked Sites) or other third parties (Third Party Linked Sites).
- The copyright on the Website is owned by The Cash Kings and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, graphics, images, animations and Information available on this Website is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- You expressly acknowledge that your use of the Website does not result in you gaining any right, title or interest to the Information or any other aspect of the Website.
- Commercial use of the Website and the Information is expressly prohibited.
- All trade marks and trade names which appear on this Site are proprietary to The Cash Kings and/or its affiliates. Use of these trade marks without the owner’s consent will infringe the owner’s intellectual property rights. Nothing in this Website should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trade marks except with the express written consent of the respective owner.
- Any publication of The Cash Kings’ email addresses on this Website is to facilitate communications relating to the goods and services supplied by The Cash Kings. It must not be inferred as consent by The Cash Kings to receive unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- By accessing and using this Website, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria, Australia, and the courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts. If you access this Website from other jurisdictions, you are additionally responsible for compliance with local laws.
- If a provision (or part of it) is held to be unenforceable or invalid, then it must be interpreted as narrowly as necessary to allow it to be enforceable or valid.
- A party may exercise its rights at any time and does not waive those even if that party previously waived a breach or default of all or part of the same or other provision or delayed or omitted to exercise its rights.
- A waiver is only effective if it is signed by the party granting the waiver and only to the extent set out in the waiver.