The NBA returns this morning and Tab are back again with their 10-up promotion, with a $50 bonus bet up for grabs for all games until March 1st.
Fury v Wilder
The blockbuster rematch currently sees Tabtouch, Unibet & Palmerbet offering promotions, with a few more late-uploads likely to come.
- Unibet: $8.00 for Wilder to win in Rounds 1-6
- Palmerbet: $6.00 for Wilder to win by KO/TKO in Rounds 1-6
- Tabtouch: If your fighter wins by knockout, receive a 50% bonus on your winnings up to $50
As always, Tabtouch provide quality CASH-BACK promotions, with the following available for this weekend:
- Selected EPL matches: $50 cash back if the match ends in a draw. Promos Paradise members will receive plays on both matches that will GAURANTEE profits!
- A-League: If your team score first but lose the match, get up to $50 back in cash.
Just quietly, the NRL season returns in just three weeks’ time. We’ll touch on this topic in more detail closer towards season, but a sharp increase in promotions (and profits) are soon to come.
Saturdays racing, highlighted by the Blue Diamond Stakes, sees an abundance of promotions across Caufield & Randwick, including the following:
- Pointsbet: $3 for Melody Belle or Super Seth to win the Futurity Stakes (max bet $25)
- Unibet: $2.50 for Castelvecchio to place in the Hobartville stakes (max bet $50)
- Unibet: $4 for a Ciaron Maher trained horse to win the Blue Diamond Stakes (max bet $50)
The full list of promotional offers can be found HERE
Worth a mention – Recently, another bookie has come to the table with a new boost feature, with Topsport now offering ‘Top-Up Tokens’ on both sports & horse racing. If you’re an Elite member, you will know how to exactly use a bookmakers boost feature to create a risk-free opportunity to profit. While Topsport are a lesser known bookie and one that doesn’t offer many promotions, they’re still a MUST-HAVE account for any serious matched bettor. Be sure to be using their boost, along with other bookmaker accounts, to net risk-free profits.
That caps up this week’s quick update, for any help on how to extract the most value from the above offers, please get in touch below.