The Australian Open is always a profitable period for matched bettors and this year’s tournament will be no different with some very promising promotions available.
The first match kicks off tomorrow at approximately 11am AEST. It’s important to be on the ball early & hit a fair few games in the initial stage of the tournament, as the games per day progressively drops as players are eliminated throughout the competition.
Below are some of the stand-out promotions so far
• Beteasy are again offering Chase The Ace on selected matches, and while this promotions is no longer as lucrative as it once was, it’s still a great promo to target for select games.
• Sportsbet are back again with the same promotion from last year, with an EARLY PAYOUT up for grabs if your player goes 4 games up in ANY SET!
• Playup are offering a $100 bonus bet back if your player loses in the 5th set. This is a great promo for those games expected to go the distance which will be more prevalent later on in the tournament
• Ubet are also offering a $50 bonus bet back if your player loses in 5 sets.
• Palmerbet are offering a $100 bonus bet back if your player wins the 1st set, but loses the match.
• Bluebet, Tab & Beteasy are all offering multi promotions.
• We should also see Tabtouch offer daily promotions on selected games which will provide additional value for dutching promos. Neds & Ladbrokes should also follow suit, with daily promotions being a common theme.
For most promotions, men’s matches will be more profitable and prevalent in Promos Paradise plays, as the higher set matches opens up more opportunities for early payouts, aces and other relevant factors
Before you go ahead and start dutching between every bookie, it’s very important to note the DIFFERENCE IN TENNIS RULES between bookmakers
With tennis matches, there are the occasional retirements or disqualifications, with some bookies settling bets differently based on the time of the retirement/disqualification.
For full information and the grouping of which bookies you should dutch with, head to this page HERE. As noted on the above page, Sportsbet have unique payout promotion for retirements after the 1st set. This combined with their early payout promotion makes Sportsbet the absolute clear standout for the bookie you want to be hitting the most.
Note, if you’re a Promos Paradise member the rule differences are already factored into our plays, only if you’re adjusting your bets will you need to factor in the above.
If you’re not a Promos Paradise member and would like to save the hassle of finding your own bets and ensuring you’re dutching with the appropriate bookmakers, you can join on the link below. Promos Paradise will have plays posted daily throughout the tournament, while having a healthy balance of extracting value from promos but also considering account sustainability
Without a doubt, the Australian Open will be a very profitable period so be sure you’re extracting value from the bookie’s promotions!
Be sure to follow Evan on Instagram HERE if you are interested in receiving some FREE Aus Open Sports Promo plays.